ACD, LLC. is a leading manufacturer of cryogenic pumps and turboexpanders for the industrial gas and oil, and alternative fuels industries.
Our diverse product lines include a variety of reciprocating and centrifugal cryogenic pumps for high pressure cylinder/storage filling systems, trailer off-loading, bulk transfer, LNG bunkering operations, and storage tank filling. Other services include LNG service as well as complete LNG Fuel Pumping Systems for Marine and Rail applications.
Our ISO 9001-2008 certification ensures that every component produced meets the highest standards of quality in the industry. With over 50 years of experience, ACD continues to provide highly engineered solutions to the most challenging problems in cryogenic equipment design and operation.
We maintain our lead in the industry by continually expanding its product range and enhancing product features. ACD’s line of new generation pumps includes the following breakthrough innovations:
- Improved reliability and extended pump life up to 15 000 hrs.
- ACD is creating a longer bearing life by using an ‘active’ thrust balancing system. This system reduces the thrust loading on bearing.
- Net positive suction head required (NPSHR) as low as 0.3 m.
- Modifying ACD’s hydraulics and inducer design dropped NPSHR to as low as 0.15 - 0.3 m (per testing data).
- Operating flows from 0.2 m3/hr up to 500 m3/hr.
- ACD’s new generation pumps offer 11 different hydraulic designs. Each design suggests multi stage configuration, which provides a broad flow range to cover all customer needs.
- New design technology has proven a 5-8% efficiency improvement over traditional design.